Who Is It For?
Young Persons Project
for young people who are:
- Aged 16-21
- Deemed vulnerable, including care leavers
- Experiencing some form of mental distress and in need of early intervention and support.
- Considered vulnerable because of CSE, bullying, parental mental health or self-harming.
Adult Community Service
Our floating support service is available to adults aged 21-65 living in the community. We also accept referrals for those who are on the verge of discharge from long-stay hospitals and require support with reintegration into the community. This includes people who:
· Experience some difficulties due to their mental health;
- Struggle with addictions e.g. drugs or alcohol;
- Require support to manage their medication/treatment;
- Have become socially isolated or excluded as a result of their difficulties;
- Require support to engage with other statutory services;
- Need support with day-to-day tasks and could benefit from one-to-one support;
- Require support to help maximize their independence.